An Overview of Spaceship Math

Rocket Math Rocket

Welcome to the Rocket Math Spaceship Math home page at DadsWorksheets.com.  Below you’ll find direct links to the Spaceship Math practice worksheets for all of the basic operations. Also, you’ll find a convenient web-based timer for administering practice tests.

Everything you need to rocket your kid’s math performance straight into orbit is below. If you find these materials useful, be sure to check out the rest of the math related content on the site. Good luck!

Please note that Spaceship Math is not the official RocketMath curriculum offered by R&D Instructional Solutions, and as per Dr. Crawford’s request in the discussion below, we’ve renamed the practice worksheets here as ‘Spaceship Math’ to avoid any confusion with the RocketMath commercial product.  Educators interested in using Rocket Math in their classrooms are encouraged to check out http://www.rocketmath.net for details.

Spaceship Math Strategies

Click Here

Spaceship Math Addition Worksheets

Click Here

Spaceship Math Subtraction Worksheets

Click Here

Spaceship Math Multiplication Worksheets

Click Here

Spaceship Math Division Worksheets

Click Here

Spaceship Math Practice Timer

Click Here

Printable Spaceship Math Progress Check Off Pages

48 Comments »

1. I am the author of the program called Mastering Math Facts, which everyone called Rocket Math. I have authored a new version entitled Rocket Math. Rocket Math is not a generic product and you are ripping it off. How is it that you are using my worksheets and my facts sequence and using the name Rocket Math? That is now a trade mark and I would like you to cease calling your worksheets by our brand name.

Comment by Dr. Donald Crawford — November 30, 2008 @ 12:56 pm

2. Hello Dr. Crawford –

Sorry we seem to have got off on the wrong foot, and the intentions here are obviously not to take away from anyone’s enterprise. I’ll set about renaming the material here.

Really this site is about creating practice work in response to what’s coming home in my daughter’s backpack, and nothing more. Frustrated by not having more practice material and answer keys, and unable to find any other resources online I put something simple together using resources from the internet. Later, several friends requested I share. It doesn’t seem unreasonable to make available practice work for material our kids our getting graded on in public school… There wasn’t anything malicious intended here and I assure you nobody is making any money “ripping you off.”

The target audience here is parents, and there are no designs on trying to market a curriculum to teachers or school districts, and the site has never represented itself as a product or service. For emphasis here, this site is about practice work in support of (not in competition with) the curriculum materials that schools are handing out.

I have absolutely no problem making clear that there isn’t anything like a full classroom curriculum here and directing interested educators to your new site. The extra value that a full curriculum or training program adds certainly isn’t captured here and anyone that is sensibly in the market for a full set of classroom materials shouldn’t be thinking otherwise. I think you’ll agree that a bunch of worksheets isn’t doing much without qualified instruction.

There isn’t anything sinister about the source of the problems. All of the worksheets (including the time problems, word problems and everything else) are randomly generated using simple rules. In the case of the rules used for the Rocket Math worksheets, it’s pretty easy to find these online and the source I used specifically is here…

You can appreciate that there’s nothing here or in other sources that indicates this wasn’t publicly available information, and the worksheets constructed for the site weren’t built using anything that appeared otherwise. Again, my intent wasn’t to cause you any grief.

Similarly, the phrase ‘Rocket Math’ itself has been in use for quite some time, and apart from its widespread use by teachers for many years, there’s actually a clever interactive math web site using the name run by another Dad here…

This site has never described any material as being “the” Rocket Math program or anything similar, but it provides material in support of what parents, teachers and schools have labeled as “Rocket Math” and “Rocket Ship Math” for years. I did a quick search at the trademark office website and found no hits for this phrase, and it doesn’t look like anyone has been marketing a product using this name prior to this year. If I just missed it let me know, but at this point, I would think it would be tough for anyone to lay exclusive claim to this phrase. I’ll still get things renamed here to avoid any conflicts with your commercial product, but my point in applying it wasn’t to attempt to seize ownership of it or create some product with it… It’s just to try to make it easier for parents to find material online that matches up with the exercises their teachers are assigning.

In that respect, I hope you’ll agree that making practice work accessible to parents and students is in everyone’s ultimate interests, especially our kids. I sincerely hope that aligns with your commercial interests as well.

Best regards,

Dad

Comment by Dad — December 1, 2008 @ 10:24 am

3. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. My daughter’s school recently started the Rocket Math program and it has been causing her stress. I try to practice with her at home, but it is not easy to constantly create new practice sheets with 2 smaller ones running around…and I’m a former math teacher. So glad I found this site! What a great resource!

Comment by 2nd grader's mom — December 9, 2008 @ 10:40 am

4. Dear “Dad”
    Thank you so much for your magnanimous response. In my workshops I always encouraged teachers to have students take home their “rocket math” worksheets to practice at home each night. But I guess that doesn’t always happen, prompting you to re-create the worksheets and the exact sequence and the format of practice. I do appreciate your reference to our website, as it already connected us to some teachers who were looking for the completed classroom program. You are clearly a gentleman and a scholar.
    -Don Crawford

Comment by Dr. Donald Crawford — December 10, 2008 @ 3:04 pm

5. Thanks for your support, Dr. Crawford!

Comment by Dad — December 15, 2008 @ 11:25 am

6. What a great exchange. I began reading with worry and was happy to see Dr. Crawford’s response as I continued through the comments.

Over the past few years, I have felt there has been more of a them against us feeling in education separating teachers, parents, administrators, and even other community members. It is important to remember that we are all here with the interest of what is best for children. Sometimes in our arguements we seem to forget why we are here in the first place. Our children deserve our best efforts. They deserve to see the people surrounding them working together. And, they deserve role-models for care and consideration for others as well as cooperation toward a common goal–in this case,their success and happiness.

Thank you to both of you (Dad and Dr. Crawford) for your efforts.

Comment by mom/teacher — December 17, 2008 @ 1:23 pm

7. Dear “Dad”,
    I want to thank you immensely for your website and free worksheets. My first grade daughter was “stuck” on list A of Rocket Math at school. She was stressed and tearful over the program. Her teacher informed me (after I questioned her about the Rocket Math program) that my daughter didn’t actually even qualify for the test, rather she qualified to trace numbers while her classmates moved up the scale. Her teacher opted to put her (and the four other classmates who scored similarly to her) on list A with the rest of the class. Until I found your website, she was unable to pass the tests. Now a few weeks later she is studying for list J, and she passes her tests usually on the first try or the second. Thank you so much for providing a valuable service. I can’t thank you enough.

-A happy mom

Comment by Happy mom — February 19, 2009 @ 5:45 pm

8. Happy Mom -

That’s got to be the best comment I’ve received so far on the site… Thank you.

I’m so pleased for your daughter’s progress! Please give her a big “high-five” from me!

Dad

Comment by Dad — February 19, 2009 @ 6:15 pm

9. HI… I am very interesting in implementing space ship math. My daughters school does not use this program. How can I assess her to know what level she is?

Comment by love2teach — February 22, 2009 @ 10:41 am

10. Hi LoveToTeach -

There really isn’t a specific assessment process associated with the worksheets here… What I would do is simply start with level ‘A’ of whatever operation you’re working on and work your way up. The worksheets are meant to be one minute timed tests. If your daughter is passing them easily, you might try advancing two levels at a time until she is either unable to complete the test or is missing more than two or three. It may take a half dozen or so tests for you to find the right level, but the review is always good practice!

Good luck!

Dad

Comment by Dad — February 22, 2009 @ 11:48 am

11. Dear Dad,

My son started rocket math in school, so I started looking on line for ways to help him practice, and found your site. Thank you so much, it’s helping him so much, and he’s loving it to!!!!

Comment by Mom of 2 — August 20, 2009 @ 1:58 pm

12. Dad,

Thank you for all of your efforts on this site. Very impressive! My son used your multiplication worksheets during 1st Grade to practice for school quizzes and he finished the school’s timed tests in less than a month. He is very excited about math and your worksheets help me keep him challenged. Thanks again.

Comment by 2nd Grade Dad — October 2, 2009 @ 7:52 am

13. Dear Dad,

My granddaughter is a 1st grader and so distraught over “Rocket Math”. I think it’s a good concept, but she also does not bring home anything where her parents or I can help her. Thank you for posting this assistance. I must also commend Dr.Donald Crawford for being such a gentleman in his response to you. I am glad he understands that we all want to help and you were so gracious as to take the time for the tutorial help. Thank you both so very much!

Comment by Lexa's Nana — October 13, 2009 @ 4:37 pm

14. Brilliant – both Dr. Crawford and Dad. My 3rd grader did this last year and we were thrilled that we finally had an effective tool to memorize math facts (previously was the dot adding, which we are still hoping will go away, bad habit). The entire strategy when explained and understood is so simple and elegant – internal competition when they don’t even realize what they are accomplishing. But teachers being over worked were frustratingly slow sending home the sheets for us to copy for practice, creating boredom instead of regular repetition and advancement. Now the 2nd grade is using it, and we were running into the same problem – passed level D but not getting E to start on for weeks. This is a great resource for parents to make learning foundational math facts fun and easy. Dad’s website only adds to the value for schools. Parents cannot buy this but want to support the techique and this gives us an easy way to do that. Thanks to you both, math is fun again!

Comment by kt — October 16, 2009 @ 11:09 pm

15. Dear Dad,
    Thank you so much for this website. My second-grade daughter is also stressing over the rocket math. As I am typing this, she is crying because of worrying about the level she is on. She is a perfectionist, and has never done well in timed tests, from kindergarten on. I haven’t seen any supplemental materials from her teacher that I could help her practice, so I am very grateful to have this resource to help her practice at home. I, too, appreciate your response to Dr. Crawford. In this world of posts and blogs and email, many people lack the netiquette skills of a thoughtful person…thank you for your well thought out and gracious reply.

Comment by Caprice — October 25, 2009 @ 5:49 pm

16. Thank you to all who have been writing. I am the co-author of Rocket Math with Don Crawford. I am getting increasingly concerned that teachers are misusing or misunderstanding the use of the Rocket Math curriculum. Don and I train teachers all over the country and we are very careful to discuss how to teach parents to practice with their children so as not to induce stress. We have many ideas for this. I do not wish to take away from Dad’s website as he has been most gracious in his support of our curriculum, but would love to have parents visit our site so that we can assist in students’ stress and parents’ discomfort around Rocket Math.

Comment by Randi Saulter — October 30, 2009 @ 8:06 pm

17. I am so glad I found you. My very bright daughter feels “less than” because of the stress of the Rocket Math at school. She becomes overwhelmed by the busy page and the the time pressure and usually finishes about 50 problems. She is stuck on Addition G in third grade and her teacher says she is “behind” in math despite her earning As on all other assessments and testing in the 90th percentile on our state assessment. I wonder why this so many problems in such a short time is so important? I am a high school math teacher and certainly wish that my students knew their facts so I do see some merit, but I don’t think it should be used as an assessment of a students knowledge of math facts. Thoughts? At any rate, thanks for this supportive website. She is excited by the Blast Off record sheet and is anxious to make a poster to track her progress! I hope to help her with her learning style needs which don’t seem to be a great fit for this assessment tool to enable her to beat this test!

Comment by Alex — November 12, 2009 @ 5:21 pm

18. Hi Alex -

I really only have the perspective of having worked my oldest daughter through the time tests… For us, it was a good way to get the math facts memorized because she responded to the challenge and the competitiveness in the classroom, but I think a key to that was that we focused on a lot (and I mean A LOT) of practice at home to guarantee her success.

I remember doing timed multiplication drills when I was in grade school, and I knew first-hand how a lack of progress could turn into a huge mental obstacle. Really my goal for this web site was to make sure that wasn’t the case for her. (Bizarre anecdote, we actually drilled to “Another Brick in the Wall” by Pink Floyd… It was the 70′s, but still what where they thinking? I still have some really weird associations with a few facts from the seven times table…)

Anyway, another point for the timed drills really came out when we were going through subtraction… My daughter became very adept at using finger manipulation to count her way through subtraction facts… It almost looked like sign language going on while she was taking a test, and I don’t think we’d ever have gotten the facts memorized without the pressure of a timed test. I had to crank her through five worksheets in four minute blocks to get past this.

So if your kids respond well to competitive pressure to learn, or if your kids can’t seem to let go of manipulatives for addition and subtraction, I think the timed tests are a real plus… But they do have a downside and I’m sure the pressure can be a negative if not managed properly. Overall, like any other learning activity, support at home is probably the key driver of success… and it sounds like you’re well on the way there! :-)

Thanks for visiting the site and posting a comment!

Dad

Comment by Dad — November 12, 2009 @ 5:47 pm

19. Dear Dad- Thank you, I too have a daughter loosing sleep and self confindence over Rocket Math and find your site to be a gift to parents. Please continue to support children and parents through this program, my tears and my daughters have dried and we are on level “L”. Thank You- Tina

Comment by Tina — December 9, 2009 @ 5:09 am

20. Will do Tina… Please send your daughter a hearty “Good Job!” from me!

Comment by Dad — December 9, 2009 @ 7:36 am

21. Dear Dad,

I am a homeschooler who was looking for some practice worksheets to supplement my children’s workbook. I absolutely love your website. It’s exactly what I was looking for. We also love the timer. Thank you for your time and effort in doing this!

Comment by Sylvia — January 9, 2010 @ 9:52 am

22. Thank you for these test sheets. We have been struggling to understand the rocket math curriculum used in our first grader’s class. We worked through the worksheets in the rocketmath book she was sent home with, but the instructions given by the school were very inconsistent.

The written instructions tell us NOT to have the student write anything in the book, but to ask each question in a call and response manner.

The teacher also had them write in the book, so we had to cover each answer to have her answer the problem.

After working with her through letter “G” this way, her first test was a timed, written test, and she didn’t get past “A”. Now the school is telling us she is at a “B” when her peers are on an average of “M”.

We’re going to use these sheets to get her back in the game. She’s smart, and knows the facts, but the school had us practicing the WRONG skills for the tests they were going to administer.

Comment by James — January 12, 2010 @ 2:47 pm

23. James -

I’m just cringing here as I read your comment… My daughter struggled through a lot of this, and that’s exactly why this site came to be. Sometimes it’s not a matter of learning the facts, but a matter of learning whatever testing process they’re doing. When we were trying to get my daughter through a level, I would print out three of the sheets for the level she was working on, then give her a three minute timer to complete them. This made what they were doing in school seem easy in comparison. We corrected them together and she fixed whatever she got wrong. Do that once at night and once in the morning and she’ll be zipping past ‘M’ in no time. Tell your daughter I’m pulling for her here. :-)

Good luck,

Dad

Comment by Dad — January 12, 2010 @ 3:30 pm

24. [...] to the bookstore and buy a collection of addition and subtraction worksheets.  Or you could visit DadsWorksheets.com and have access to 4,800 worksheets which cover every piece of basic math up to pre-algebra that [...]

Pingback by Free Math Worksheets: Solving the Resource Problem — March 19, 2010 @ 10:52 am

25. I am so happy to find this site. My daughter is in 1st grade and like someone else stated she likes to make sure her numbers are neat etc and the timed thing is hard. She has a new teacher who never experienced this math program before and so it is new for her too. I asked how they received their “target goal number” and she didn’t really explain. My daughter said they had to trace numbers in a certain amount of time? Her target number was 34? I thought that was a high number for just starting etc. Is this a typical goal number? or are they higher? She is on level B and getting to 32 and getting frustrated. I am not a fan of this type of learning personally because it does cause a lot of stress and competition among the students, at least in our school. Any suggestions on getting to the next level. I do not mean this to offend anyone but reading the comments above and talking to other parents, many agree this is stress and memorizing. I am very happy to have found this site for help!! Thank you

Comment by Nancy — March 22, 2010 @ 7:16 am

26. When we started with these tests, my oldest daughter had a goal of no more than two wrong (so 38 problems correct.) The competitiveness may make parts of this uncomfortable, but it can also motivate. My daughter wasn’t happy with the her performance, and ultimately that’s what got us practicing at home.

In the whole “what doesn’t kill me makes me stronger” school of thought, I made her do two or three sheets from whatever level she was testing every night. I timed these, graded them, and then any she missed I had her copy five times and read out loud. In effect, I made the home tests more brutal than the classroom environment, which may have made me overall less popular but it took a lot of the stress out of the school-side of things. And it got things to the point where we passed tests every day or two.

I’m trying to start my kindergartner on addition. Like your daughter, she’s picky about making her numbers look right no matter how long it takes… We’ll see how that goes.

Comment by Dad — March 23, 2010 @ 2:51 pm

27. Hi Dad,

My daughter is in a junior in high school & is struggling with Geometry, just pasting.

Any suggestions???

Comment by Grace — June 15, 2010 @ 12:14 pm

28. Hi Grace -

We haven’t gotten deep into geometry here yet. My oldest daughter is starting 5th grade. We did work through The Complete Book of Algebra & Geometry (Grades 5-6) earlier this year, and for where we were at it was ideal. It might make a good concept review if your daughter is struggling. The book is more algebra, but we bought it for the geometry section (about 70 pages of material roughly). It covered all the basic terminology well with practice (complementary and supplementary angles), and got into interior angles and correspondence well. It touched briefly on the Pythagorean theorem, but it didn’t present anything to do with trigonometry (sines, cosines, tangents, etc.). Best thing to do would be to look at the table of contents via Amazon’s “Look Inside” feature and see if this is a good fit.

If not, maybe someone else might suggest a good practice workbook?

If you want something that maybe a little more out of left field and perhaps a bit less practice oriented, you might take a look at The Annotated Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions. You do have to keep in mind that this is a book from 100 years ago and that gender differences were significantly emphasized in the universe of flat land, but it does start you thinking about points and lines and planes and polygons as something a bit more than just pencil marks on a page…

Hope this helps!

Dad

Comment by Dad — June 15, 2010 @ 6:13 pm

29. Hi – Another homeschooler here, with thanks and praise! My 2nd grade son obviously knows his math concepts, but I wanted to be sure that he had his “facts” memorized before we moved on to 3rd grade. He’s having fun and he’s improving!

Comment by WeeWebbs — June 16, 2010 @ 5:59 pm

30. Hello.
    I began teaching math 30 years ago, and love your website. I share it with my students and their families. Your work is throughtful and reflects excellence in your approach to teaching our students. It truly helps students to learn and for this I am most grateful. Thank you for your generous sharing of learning. I am not impressed at all with Dr. Crawford and his note to you, and agree with you about “Rocket Math” I have had rocket math problems for years in my classroom. Anyway, please keep up the awesome work. It is your spirit of true caring for the good in this world that I am so impressed with. Thank you!

Comment by Math Teacher in Minnesota — July 31, 2010 @ 10:02 pm

31. Thank you so much. I have a gifted autistic child who was having a terrible time in math because he did nit want to do the math the school was doing. Now if he does their work and behaves well he comes home and gets to complete these as a reward. It may sound strange but it is a life saver

Comment by lissa Hendricks — October 21, 2010 @ 2:52 pm

32. Dear dad,
    I have been struggling with my second grade child on math and me like you have been getting really fustrated not been able to find the math facts from my son’s school. How can we help our kids if the materials we need are not available for us parents to help our kids at home, I really think you did a great job on finding out and put together this information this work sheets for us parents to help our kids and practice at home. now I feel more secure that next time my kid does his math facts he will succed and will be looking foward to his next math facts. I thank you so much for making this available for us parents.

My son will be so happy when he wet’s his first math facts award. And that will be thanks to you because I will be able to help my son practice at home and this time we will succed.

Thank you.

Comment by elizabeth — November 7, 2010 @ 9:56 pm

33. I have loved spaceship math!!! It is a lifesaver and a teachers treasure. Thank You!!!!!!!

Comment by Michael — December 13, 2010 @ 8:10 pm

34. Hello,

Thank you for all of the practice sheets. They are very helpful! I’ve been trying to access the the “Printable Spaceship Math Progress Check Off Pages” but they are linking me to the worksheets you have for precentages.

Comment by Michelle — January 11, 2011 @ 10:29 am

35. Sorry about that Michelle… Those links in this Spaceship Math post were broken since the time I changed the name over from “Rocket Math” for Dr. Crawford. They should be working now. You can also find direct links for these from anywhere on the site in the Worksheet menu.

Comment by admin — January 12, 2011 @ 12:25 pm

36. I am really thankful for this topic because it really gives great information.

Comment by Thurman Sigmond — January 18, 2011 @ 12:25 pm

37. As a Resource Room teacher,your worksheets are fantastic! They provide all the different leveled skills my students are functioning at and the kids love them! I cut the sheet in half for a quick review and then time them on the other half. The kids love to see their scores graphed!
    Thanks!

Comment by Dee — February 8, 2011 @ 5:12 pm

38. I am another parent who has watched their 2nd grader cry repeatedly over the excessive stress created by “Rocket Math”. She has totally lost confidence in herself and her abilities, despite the fact that she is actually good at math. It has negatively affected her attitude toward math, school and homework in general. It seems like the teachers like Rocket Math, and the parents much less so. If the teachers were having to deal with the fall out, I suspect this would have ended long ago. I am hopeful that the practice sheets found here will help, but honestly, I am having to do too much teaching and have been forced to become way too involved in my 2nd graders homework.
    Thanks!

Comment by Gwen Gubeli — March 8, 2011 @ 12:12 pm

39. [...] been a busy school year so far. Homework, spelling, reading and Rocket Math are taking their toll on me. I am so done with first grade. Not to mention all the swimming, music, [...]

Pingback by Good old days « Mymisha's Blog — March 22, 2011 @ 7:42 am

40. Dear Dad,

Thank you so much for your wonderful site. My daughter absolutely loves rocket math and was the first to blast off in her class :). Your site will not only help those students who need extra reinforcement, but will also aide those who need enrichment. So I am thrilled that I found this sight because now she can reach for the stars!

In CA, as well as in many other state, education has taken a huge hit. Larger class sizes are so overwhelming for teachers, and it is more important for parents to step up and do their part in reinforcing whatever learning takes place within the classroom. So thanks again for putting this valuable resource online for all to benefit from!

Mom

Comment by mom — March 24, 2011 @ 3:37 pm

41. Hi “Dad”!
    I work in a district where transiency is high, I was looking for a quick assessment to do with new kiddos on day one to see where they stand. I ended up finding TONS of great stuff for the whole school year.(I did rocket math during student teaching and LOVED it Dr. Crawford) One question…is there anything for money practice other than word problems? I’m always looking for fun new ideas to teach and practice it.
    Thank You So Much “Dad”!!!!!
    Kelly Wendler

Comment by Kelly Wendler: Mom and Teacher — May 19, 2011 @ 6:56 am

42. Hi Kelly -

Nothing beyond the word problems at this point for money, although it would be pretty easy for me to set up a few of the decimal worksheets with dollar signs (4 x $3.15 or similar type problems). I’ll add this to my to do list…

Thanks!

Dad

Comment by admin — May 23, 2011 @ 7:32 am

43. Thank you so much. We just moved the weekend before school started and my second grader has been doing Rocket Math in school, which we had never heard of before. She has been so frustrated that she was stuck on B while her friends were way ahead. He made copies of the tests she brought home and removed the answers for her to practice and that worked great. She finally passed B but then got stuck on C and we won’t get that test until she fails it twice… With your site we can practice the next one without her having to fail it a few times first.

Comment by MN Mom — September 30, 2011 @ 9:31 pm

44. MN Mom -

That’s great to hear! When we started with Rocket Math it was tremendously frustrating trying to find practice work, so I know what you mean. Worse, you get exactly one practice sheet home… My daughter was busily memorizing the first half dozen answers (not paying any attention to the actual problems, just the answers) which wasn’t exactly helpful either.

I really appreciate hearing about how the practice worksheets are making a difference… Thanks for the comment!

Dad

Comment by admin — October 1, 2011 @ 5:22 pm

45. Hi Dad,

Its been years since your original post, interaction with Dr. Crawford, but its amazing how your website is as relevant today, as it was few years ago.

Kudos to you!

-Pai

Comment by Pai — January 31, 2013 @ 10:34 am

46. Hi Dad! We SO MUCH love your website. About the spaceship math parent check-off sheets—Do the alphabet letters on them refer to the A-Z groups of worksheets? Then after each is accomplished–what do I do with the sheets that have the lovely rocket on them? I feel pretty sheepish not knowing how to do this…
    Thanks.

Comment by Dana — June 1, 2013 @ 12:08 pm

47. Dear Dad, I feel as though I’ve discovered a gold mine with your dadsworksheets site! As a retired teacher this is an awesome service to parents AND teachers of low-funded school districts! Helping my daughter set up her homeschool classroom for the new year has just become oh so much easier and affordable. The interchange between you and Dr. Crawford so many years ago was also a blessing…gentlemanly, professional, respectful! Dr. Crawford’s Rocket Math was the resource which I was trying to affordably duplicate. NOW I can go swimming and fishing with the four children rather than spend my days unavailable, ensconced in the classroom! Thank you! Mimi

Comment by BGA — August 27, 2013 @ 10:50 am

48. Thanks for making these sheets available. My son’s school adopted Rocket Math materials last year, so I’ve been volunteering since then to help his classmates take the test. I am usually against memorization skills, but I am fully convinced that arithmetic fluency helps a lot in developing math sense skills.

I have a 3rd grade mentee (Big Brother Big Sisters) who is having some challenges, so I will use your sheets to work with him.

Thank you!